We invite you to get to know the spirituality of living in this monastery and the beautiful culture of Catalonia. Book this tour today and discover the views from the Monastery of Montserrat!
Walking Tour through the Gothic Quarter of Barcelona with Pintxos Tasting
- Adult Ages 12+
- Child Ages 3-11
- Infant Ages 0-2
- Adult with Pintxos Tasting included Ages 12+
- Child with Pintxos Tasting Included 3- 11 years old
If you are in Barcelona and want to know more about the history of the city, you can’t miss this walking tour of the old part of the city. You will learn how it was founded, its evolution over the years, and the history of its most illustrious characters. You can finish the tour enjoying the local gastronomy in a local bar.
We will know the history of the old city of Barcelona, the guide will tell us how Emperor Augustus founded it and the name he gave it. We will see the remains of its wall as we walk through the narrow streets of the Gothic Quarter. We will have the opportunity to meet important figures in the history of the city such as St. Roque or Wilfredo the Hairy and to learn more about the flag of Catalonia and how its current design came about.
To finish the tour, if you have booked the option, we will go to a local bar to taste some typical pintxos! Take the opportunity to chat with our guide and get recommendations for the rest of your days in Barcelona!
- Discover the 250 gargoyles that watch from the heights of the Cathedral
- Find the Roman wall, which is located behind the chapel of Santa Ágata
- Get to know the old part of the city with a local guide
- Discover part of the gastronomy of the area in a downtown bar
- Guided tour with a local professional guide
- Pintxos and one drink in a local bar (if you choose the option)
- Tickets to the monuments