Guided Tour in Toledo and entrance to Puy du Fou Spain from Madrid
- Toledo Guided Tour and Puy du Fou Spain
- Adult Ages 12+
- Child Ages 3-11
- Infant Ages 0-2
Discover Toledo and Puy du Fou Spain with our Tour
From Madrid, we will travel aboard our comfortable coach. Our first stop will be the charming city of Toledo, known as the “City of Three Cultures”, as it has witnessed the coexistence of Christians, Muslims and Jews over the centuries. An expert guide will accompany us for the first hour of the tour, immersing us in the narrow cobbled streets and revealing the secrets behind iconic monuments such as Toledo Cathedral, the Synagogue of Santa Maria la Blanca and the Alcazar.
After absorbing Toledo’s cultural richness, you’ll have an hour of free time to explore at your own pace. You can lose yourself in the medieval labyrinths, enjoy the local gastronomy in a cosy restaurant or buy unique handicrafts in the traditional shops.
Puy du Fou Spain: A Journey through History
After this immersion in history, we’ll get back on the bus to head for a totally different experience: the Puy du Fou Spain park. This theme park, located in a stunning natural setting, will transport you through different eras of history with its thrilling scenery and shows. In the park, you can witness epic theatrical performances from Roman times to the Middle Ages, with performances that will take your breath away.
The highlight of the visit will be The Toledo Dream, a breathtaking night-time spectacle that combines dazzling visual effects, immersive music and captivating performances. This show will take you through the history of Spain in a unique and exciting way.
With a perfect combination of history and entertainment, this tour offers you a unique experience that will enrich your cultural knowledge as you immerse yourself in the excitement and magic of two extraordinary places. Get ready for an unforgettable day that will transport you through time and history!
Book your guided tour of Toledo and entrance to Puy du Fou Spain from Madrid now!
- Live an experience that combines the cultural richness of Toledo with the excitement and fantasy of Puy du Fou Spain.
- Immerse yourself in the history of Toledo with our expert guide.
- Experience the magic of Puy du Fou Spain and enjoy its more than 7 shows.
- Taste the typical Spanish gastronomy in its many inns and mansions.
- Be thrilled by El Sueño de Toledo, the biggest show in Spain, with priority seating.
Inclulded in Guided Tour to Toledo and entrance to Puy du Fou Spain from Madrid:
- Transportation from the meeting point
- Entrance to Puy du Fou Spain
- Access to El Sueño de Toledo Show with priority seat
- Pick up and drop off
- Food and drinks
- Entrance to monuments in Toledo
- To send you the tickets to Puy du Fou, please send us your email address to [email protected]
- Sueño de Toledo Show is represented in Spanish, but you can follow the translation on the app. You must bring your own headphones.
- We recommend that you wear appropriate clothing depending on the time of year, the temperatures in Toledo are quite extreme. In summer don’t forget a hat, water and sun protection.
- The schedule of the activity, as well as the return to Madrid, varies depending on the time of year, to adjust to the Park’s schedules. The bus leaves immediately after the end of the “Sueño de Toledo”
- In March, April, May, September and October, arrival in Madrid will be around 00:45h
- In June the arrival in Madrid will be around 01:15h
- In July and August the arrival in Madrid will be around 02:15h