Visit two of the most incredible places in Madrid, Cibeles Palace and Retiro Park, on this unique walking tour!
Private Tour to Toledo & Segovia
- Private Tour Starting at:
Visit Toledo & Segovia on a Tour from Madrid
Begin your day by boarding the bus in Madrid as we go to our first destination, Toledo. The tour will start at the San Martín bridge where we will stop briefly at the Mirador del Valle, an incredible place where you’re able to observe all of Toledo city. You won’t forget the image of this amazing city surrounded by the river. Our professional guide will take you through the historic centre, explaining more about the events that have taken place in this city over the centuries. This city, embraced by the Tajo River, owes part of its historical importance to this geographical position. In this city, Muslims, Jews, and Christians lived in harmony, and with the help of your guide, you can discover the vestiges of these cultures that were scattered throughout the city. Upon arrival, you have some free time to try some of Toledo’s gastronomic specialties on your own. Right after that, you start the walking tour at Plaza de Zocodover, the heart of the city, and from there you pass by the most important points such as Calle Comercio, the Cathedral, Santo Tomé, or Santa María la Blanca.
You will have some free time before we take the bus to go to Segovia.
In Segovia, you will have some free time when we arrive to have lunch on your own and afterwards the guide will start the walking guided tour. You will get to see the aqueduct, the Alcazar and the Cathedral of Segovia. The aqueduct of Segovia is the symbol of the city, with about 15 km length. From the point, the aqueduct enters the city until it reaches Plaza de Díaz Sanz, it includes 75 single arches and 44 double, followed by four single arches, totaling 167 arches in all. We will also visit the Azoguejo Square that is the best known and best-preserved area. We will end the tour with the visit to the
There is no doubt that this is a tour where you learn a lot about history, architecture, and construction on your visit to Madrid. It’s your opportunity to visit two spectacular cities in just one day!
- Take photos of the San Martin bridge, which was destroyed by the architect’s wife so that he could redo the project that was wrong.
- Walk through the streets of Toledo’s historic centre, where Jews, Muslims, and Christians once lived together.
- Surprise yourself with the roman arquitecture and the Aqueduct that still stand after 19 centuries
- See the beauty of the Alcazar in Segovia, that inspired Walt Disney to design his famous Disney Castle
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle from meeting point in Madrid and back
- Bilingual guide (simultaneously in English and Spanish)
- Entrance to the Alcázar in Segovia
- Tickets to other monuments
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
You must choose a start time from the following:
Monday to Sunday from 7:00 to 09:00h
Please contact us to indicate which time you prefer.