Come have fun, get excited, and feel the passion of the best wrestling in the world, Mexican wrestling in Mexico City! Get firsthand experience with this amazing sport.
Magical Towns Tour: Basaltic Prisms, Huasca de Campo & Real del Monte
- Adult Ages 12+
- Child Ages 3-11
Explore the Magical Town of Real del Monte
Take a journey to Real del Monte and Huasca de Ocampo, 2 towns whose natural beauty and historical relevance earn them each spots on the Mexican Secretariat of Tourism’s list of Pueblos Mágicos. Explore their stunning colonial architecture and surrounding basaltic formations on this excursion.
Your first stop is Real del Monte, a small mining town located at an altitude of 8,900 feet (2,700 m). There you’ll have a guided tour on the center of the town, where you’ll learn about the colonial times, their gastronomy, etc. Enjoy an ample amount of free time to stroll the city’s charming streets and, if you want to, sink your teeth into pulque bread, pastes, and plenty of other delicacies famous throughout the area.
Make your way to the Basaltic Prisms, a collection of towering basalt rock columns lining a ravine that were formed by the slow cooling of volcanic lava. Take some time to admire 4 waterfalls crashing down these magnificent rocks.
Continue to Huasca de Ocampo’s center, where you’ll have time to take pictures, walk around its streets or buy a souvenir, before beginning the drive back to Mexico City, where your experience ends with drop-off at your starting point.
- The Basaltic Prisms
- Hacienda San Miguel Regla
- Magical town of Real del Monte
- Roundtrip transfer
- Bilingual guide
- Ticket to Basaltic Prisms
- Food and drinks
- Optional tips
- National Auditorium at the Lunario Sculpture at 07:50 am
- Hotel NH Reforma Collection , 165 Liverpool St. Col. Juarez CDMX at 08:20 a.m.
- At the back of the Fine Arts Palace, Hidalgo Avenue at 8:50 am
- We advise you to carry an umbrella during rainy season.
- Ground in some areas is irregular.
- We advise you to wear comfortable shoes.