Come have fun, get excited, and feel the passion of the best wrestling in the world, Mexican wrestling in Mexico City! Get firsthand experience with this amazing sport.
Mexico Magic Towns Tour
- Adult Ages 12+
- Child Ages 3-11
Explore the Magical Town of Real del Monte
Get transported to the magical towns outside of Mexico City. The tour begins in the magical town of Real del Monte, where we traverse its streets and enjoy four hours to taste (at your own expense) the delicious pastes, pulque, and heavy cream bread, tamales, and other varieties of Hidalgo’s cuisine.
The visit continues in the English cemetery, where all the graves are oriented toward England, then we have free time for shopping and lunch.
We continue to Huasca de Ocampo for a visit to one of its main attractions, the Basaltic Prisms. Standing at 30 meters, these prisms are geometric basalt columns that decorate the walls of the impressive canyon of Santa Maria Regla, which are bathed by the four waterfalls feeding the dam of San Antonio Regla and the Hacienda San Miguel Regla.
This beautiful hacienda from the 18th century, probably the most famous in the state, belonged to Pedro Romero de Terreros, Conde de Regla, and was his favorite place to live. Nowadays, part of the hull is preserved, as well as some of the arches that were part of the courts and the ovens where the silver was extractable.
We finish our tour in the afternoon, returning to Mexico City.
- The Basaltic Prisms
- Hacienda San Miguel Regla
- Magical town of Real del Monte
- Roundtrip transfer
- Bilingual guide
- Food and drinks
- Optional tips
- National Auditorium at the Lunario Sculpture at 07:50 am
- Hotel NH Reforma Collection , 165 Liverpool St. Col. Juarez CDMX at 08:20 a.m.
- At the back of the Fine Arts Palace, Hidalgo Avenue at 8:50 am
- We advise you to carry an umbrella during rainy season.
- Ground in some areas is irregular.
- We advise you to wear comfortable shoes.