Wine Cellar visit with tasting from Barcelona
From Barcelona, we will move to an important winery. In a comfortable bus, you will admire Spanish landscapes, and you will get a touch of how vineyards are planted. Wine culture in Spanish has a large tradition, even some archeologists think that the first vineyards were planted around 4.000 or 3.000 B.C. Thanks to the plenty of different types of grapes, people started creating wine culture and using it not only for their own consumption, but to start trading with it.
We will visit an iconic winery in Cataluña, and on a guided tour, they will show us how they carry out their production, their facilities, their history, and everything in a walking tour through their plant. But this is not all! They will offer us a wine tasting, accompanied by some appetizers.
The Spanish tradition of wine has a long history, but this area, Catalonia, has a special touch. You will learn about the varieties that grow here and you will understand the centuries-old tradition of wine in this part of Spain.
After this experience, you will feel completely like a winemaker, having learned about its process, its importance in Spanish culture, and its great production that travels to many countries!
- Learn about the wine tradition in Spain
- Get to know the peculiarities of wine production in Cataluña
- Visit one wine cellar and discover its vineyards
- Taste its special wine accompanied by some appetizers
- Be admired by the landscapes of the Mediterranean climate
- Transportation from the meeting point
- Entrance to a wine cellar and wine tasting
- Bilingual guide (simultaneously in English and Spanish)
- Optional Tips
- Hotel Pick up and Drop off
Passeig de Lluís Companys, 5, 08003 Barcelona