Discover Madrid and its wonders! A private tour to enjoy the city center and the most famous highlights, like `Plaza Mayor´ and `Puerta del Sol´.
Private Toledo Full Day
- Private Tour Per person starting at:
While visiting Madrid, do not miss the opportunity to visit Toledo on a tour where you can admire the main attractions of this important Spanish city. The city of Toledo was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. Our tour starts with a walk to the Alcazar and the Cathedral so you can admire its exteriors. You will visit the church of Santo Tomé, where you will see invaluable sculptures.
You will get to know the Jewish quarter, or Jewry, characterized by its narrow, cobbled streets. You can also decide to visit the Santa María Synagogue, `La Blanca´, `Mirador del Valle´ and the `Monasterio de San Juan de los Reyes´. Afterward, you will have free time to explore the streets, squares and gardens of the city. No doubt this is a tour in which you will learn a lot about history, architecture and construction in your visit to Toledo.
You will be surprised by the combination of Christian, Muslim, and Jewish cultures. Have a unique experience in what is known to many as the second Rome!
- Embark on a walking tour of Toledo’s most iconic quarters
- Discover its impressive Cathedral and learn about its story
- Have free time to enjoy the typical gastronomy of the city
- Private professional guide
- Round transportation from your hotel
- Entrance to the monuments
- Food and drinks