Private Toledo, Segovia + Avila
- Private Tour Per person from
Discover three of the most visited destinations in Spain!
Visit Toledo, the second Rome, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. Don’t miss the opportunity to explore its narrow streets, squares, and gardens.
Then let’s go to Segovia where you will get to know the Aqueduct, the Cathedral, Canonjias, and the famous Alcazar.
Finally, you will get to know Avila. Here, you will walk through its streets and corners of great heritage legacy and enjoy a fantastic view of its walls dating from the 11th century.
Let yourself be enchanted by the beautiful views these three cities offer you on a tour where you will learn about architecture and history from the hand of an expert guide.
- Private guided tour of the historic cities of Toledo, Segovia & Avile
- Experience epic views at the Mirador del Valle
- Be amazed by the well-preserved ancient Roman viaduct in Segovia
- Visit the Alcazar, a medieval castle near the Guadarrama Mountains
- Please contact us to indicate which time you prefer. You must choose a start time from Monday to Sunday from 7:00 to 9:00h.
- Bring water, sun cream, and a hat in summer. The temperature is very high in Toledo during the summer.
- Comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Private Guide
- Food and drinks
- Tickets to the monuments