Toledo, Alcala and Aranjuez, one day Private Tour from Madrid
- Private Tour Per person starting at:
Start your day in the cultural city of Toledo, in which one day Muslim, Jewish and Christian cultures coexisted. Walk around the known as the second Rome, which was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. During your tour, you will have a panoramic visit to the Cathedral of Toledo, the `Mirador del Valle´, the `Monasterio de San Juan de Los Reyes´ and the San Martín Bridge, where you can also appreciate the route of the Tajo river.
After strolling through the cobblestone streets of Toledo, our next destination will be the imperial city of Aranjuez. There, we can visit the Gardens of the Royal Palace of Aranjuez. We will walk through the gardens of this palace and you will not be able to take your eyes off its beautiful Royal Palace of Aranjuez! You will enjoy a beautiful walk around this picturesque city.
Alcalá de Henares is very well known thanks to Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra, where the writer was born. Here, you will see the house of the author of the most famous book in Spanish literature, the ingenious `Don Quixote de la Mancha´. We will also walk along its main streets, full of old arcades, and visit one of the buildings of the University, founded in 1499 by Cardinal Cisneros. Don´t doubt to immerse in this cultural experience!
- Embark on a walking tour of Toledo’s most iconic quarters
- Walk around the imperial `Palacio Real de Aranjuez´ and admire its gardens
- Visit the house of one of the most important authors in Spain, Miguel de Cervantes
- Transportation from the meeting point
- Private professional guide
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick up and drop off