If you want to visit the Tulum and Cobá Ruins, swim in a cenote and have opportunity to walk through the most iconic streets of Playa del Carmen, this is your tour!
Jungle Tour: Speedboat & Snorkel
- Adult Ages 12+
- Child (6-11 years) (6-11 years)
- Adult (couple promo) Ages +12
Enjoy a tour full of fun and adrenaline! Drive a speed boat, snorkel & taste the Mayan food!
Explore a magical place where you will be surrounded by Mayan Warriors and be able to observe a huge Mayan calendar. You will be amazed to hear the guide’s explanation of the calendar and its sacred solar cycles and participate with our characters into a Mayan offering to the gods.
Go through our wonderful Mayan Path. You will participate with our Mayan warriors in different ceremonies and dances, cross hanging bridges and learn through replicas of Mayan stelae of temples and gods, a little more of this Unique Culture.
Aboard a speedboat, and drive your own boat, along the fantastic landscapes and mangroves that the Nichupte lagoon offers; dive into the depths of the reef and discover a marine world while you snorkel surrounded by colorful fish and amaze yourself with the forms and shapes of the great coral reef barrier.
Before finishing the adventure, be delighted with a delicious Mayan snack and fresh natural waters, in a unique atmosphere.
– Speed Boat
– Snorkel equipment
– Mayan Show
– 1 bottled water per person
– Towels & Lockers
– Snack (3 “Salbutes” & 2 flavoured waters)
– Port fee (15 USD).
- You must be at the meeting point 30 minutes in advance.
- Minimum age to participate is 6 years old. For safety reasons, children under 18 must always be accompanied by an adult.
- Not recommended for people with severe physical or motor disabilities, heart problems, women with risky pregnancies and people under the influence of alcohol or drugs.