This is one of our most colorful tours, for not only will you visit the famous “Blue House”, but you will also meet the majestic architecture of the National Autonomous.
Private Tour to Volcanoes
- Private Tour From
Head on a journey to “La Joya” in the famous “Paso de Cortés”
You will have the chance to check on the impressive landscapes created by nature, and see how they change as you go through the mountain’s trails: It can go from seasonal snow, to the diverse flora and fauna of the site; besides, the quietness of the place will give a special touch to the amazing sights of Valle de México. You’ll enjoy unforgettable landscapes on this tour, so if you enjoy taking panoramic photographs, this will be a great experience.
Remember to take into account your pulmonary capacity and to follow the instructions of your guide, in order to enjoy this tour.
Note: This is not a professional tour, however, it is recommended good physical condition for hiking.
- Get in touch with nature
- Breathe in the fresh air from the mountain
- Enjoy panoramic views of the nearby towns
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Certified private guide, experienced in mountaineering
- Entrances to the volcanoes natural park
- Food and drinks
- Hiking equipment not included
- Take into account that this tour implies a large amount of walking on irregular ground and it’s subject to the physical capacity of the overall group
- For your own safety, follow the guidance at all times, don’t separate from the group, and don’t forget to carry water and light snacks (such as chocolates, granola bars, seeds, etc) to recharge energies
- Wear appropriate gear to the mountain (tennis shoes and sandals, as well as flat-soled casual shoes or mules, are not suitable for this activity)
- Wear long pants (shorts are not suitable for this tour) as well as some layers of clothes as the weather conditions change.