Private Tour to the Statue of Liberty in New York
- Tour privado Empezando desde
A trip to New York would not be complete without visiting and knowing one of the best-known monuments in the world: the Statue of Liberty and the Immigration Museum on Ellis Island.
Since 1886, the Statue of Liberty has hosted millions of people in New York City and the United States. You will get up close and personal with this international symbol, the story behind the statue, and how it came to be on Liberty Island.
The tour will start with the pick-up at your hotel, enjoying reserved priority access to the islands, and there will be a professional guide with a New York license who will accompany you through both islands. With this tour, you will be able to access the Museum of the Statue of Liberty and the National Museum of Immigration on Ellis Island. You will have the opportunity to see the beautiful views of New York Harbor and the iconic Manhattan landscape.
In Ellis Island you will learn about the journey of the millions of immigrants who passed through the island between 1892 and 1924, arriving in the United States in search of a better life.
- Learn about the history of the Statue of Liberty
- Stunning views of New York City and the Skyline from Liberty Island
- Learn more about the history of the United States from the 19th to the 21st century
- Visit the museum of the Statue of Liberty
- Hotel pick-up
- Reserved priority access on the ferry to the islands
- Professional New York licensed guide
- Guided tour in Spanish and English
- Tickets for the ferry, Statue of Liberty Museum and Museum National Immigration Office of Ellis Island
- Food and drinks
Due to site regulations, your guide may not be able to accompany you inside the Museums. However, they will offer a full explanation of what you will experience within.
Also, on days when the volume of visitors may be higher, such as holidays, there may be long lines to enter the ferry, monument, or museums.