Ticket to Anthropology Museum
- Adult Ages 12+
- Child Ages 3-11
Discover a historic collection with a skip-the-line entry ticket to the Museum of Anthropology
Skip the line with this entrance ticket to Mexico City’s National Museum of Anthropology and visit one of the most important buildings in Latin America, with rooms that contain the pre-Hispanic artifacts and history of the Mexicas, Mayas, Toltecs, and more cultures from the country throughout time.
Enjoy a visit to the Anthropology Museum, the most emblematic place safeguarding the legacy, history, and culture of Mexico’s many Indigenous peoples. Explore the museum, which stands as a symbol of identity, and as a resource for generations that want to learn more about their cultural roots.
Wonder at its innovative design, the art, and the symbolism that has given the building a well-known personality around the world. See a great collection of pre-Hispanic objects that were found in different parts of the country, which were made by the various cultures that developed in the vast territory that is now known as Mexico.
Immerse yourself in the archaeological zone, whose surrounding areas include lush forests perfect for practice trekking. Appreciate the local flora and fauna that roam around the 1,700 hectares that make up the entire Palenque National Park, home to different types of birds and mammals such as jaguars and howler monkeys.
• See the museum that houses the Stone of the Sun, the Aztec calendar
• Learn about the cultures that populated Mexico throughout its history
• Discover the old ways of living of the civilizations that lived in Mexico
• Explore a collection of artifacts from Mexico’s Indigenous cultures
• Enjoy skip-the-line access to the museum and get right to exploring
• Skip-the-line entrance ticket