Ticket to Teotihuacan
- Adult Ages 12+
- Child Ages 3-11
Discover one of Mexico’s key archaeological sites with skip-the-line entrance ticket for Teotihuacan
Explore the Teotihuacan archaeological site with this skip-the-line entrance ticket. Go at your own pace and discover this once bustling pre-hispanic city as you search for traces of the ancient peoples that once populated it.
The pre-hispanic city of Teotihuacan was one of the largest urban centers in the ancient world. At its peak, it was home to over 100,000 people. Located in a valley rich in natural resources, it was the seat of power for one of the most influential Mesoamerican societies.
Today, the architecture still stands as an incredible monument to those who lived here. Take in the scale and grandeur of Teotihuacan for yourself as you make your way around the site. Climb the iconic Pyramid of the Sun, marvel at the architecture, and take plenty of great photos.
• Climb to the top of the famous Pyramid of the Sun and take in the views
• Be amazed by the ancient pre-Hispanic architecture that still survives today
• Visit one of the most important and famous archaeological sites in Mexico
• Explore the site that’s sometimes been referred to as the City of the Gods
• Look for traces of the people who once populated this huge settlement
• Skip-the-line entrance ticket
• Taxes and other payments
• Food and drinks