Our guide will take us through the corners of this famous building, a traditional place for the coronations and burials of the English monarchs.
Private Tour to Westminster and Panoramic Parliament
- Private Group Price from 1 to 15 persons
Start admiring the ostentatious facade of the building offers a panoramic view while the golden spiers and statues of kings are reflected in the river. The Victoria Tower flanks the palace, and you can also see the burial place of many English and British monarchs.
Exit the abbey and head across the street to the Houses of Parliament, where you’ll get epic views of the building from every angle. Learn how the Chamber of Commons and the Chamber of Lords vote on laws here and how the role of Parliament has changed over time. Learn the history of the Tower of Elizabeth; from its beginnings as the first medieval clock tower, built in the old Palace of Westminster, to the design and construction of the current Elizabeth Tower. Big Ben has become one of the most famous images of London and one of the main symbols of the city, and the structure of the Palace of Westminster has been considered a World Heritage Site since 1987.
Our private guide will show you the main features of the building, including the Victoria Tower and the iconic Big Ben Clock Tower. Hear the story behind the construction of this opulent palace as you gaze in awe at this magnificent construction. Definitely an experience not to be missed!
- Views of Parliament and Westminster, and statues of the kings reflecting in the river
- See one of the most famous symbols of London: Big Ben
- Get to know one of the World Heritage Sites by UNESCO
- Professional private guide inside the Westminster Abbey
- Tickets to Westminster Abbey
- Panoramic guided tour outside the Parliament
- Entrance to the Parliament
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
This tour does not include a visit inside the Parliament.