Visit Puy du Fou España theme park by bus from Madrid
- Puy du Fou from Madrid
- Adult Ages 12+
- Child Ages 3-11
- Infant Ages 0-2
From Madrid, you’ll travel in our comfortable coach to the spectacular Puy du Fou España Park, where you’ll enter a world of adventures, historical characters, and special effects.
The park has a lot of marvelous shows suitable for the whole family, where acts of famous characters from Spanish History are represented, such as The Cid Campeador, Cristobal Colon, or Lope de Vega. There is also an aerial exhibition with more than 200 birds of prey and equestrian shows.
In addition to all this, you can sample a wide variety of typical Spanish gastronomy in its various bars and taverns.
As a final touch, you will enjoy the impressive night show El Sueño de Toledo, in which more than 200 actors and horsemen represent 1500 years of History on a huge stage.
At the end of the day, after the show, you’ll return to Madrid with the feeling of having traveled back in time – an experience you’ll want to repeat!
- Immerse yourself in the History of Spain
- Enjoy the more than 7 shows that are performed in the park
- Try the typical Spanish gastronomy in its numerous bars and taverns
- Be thrilled by El Sueño de Toledo, the biggest show in Spain
- Transportation from the meeting point
- Access to Puy du Fou España
- Entrance to El Sueño de Toledo show
- Priority seating in El Sueño de Toledo show
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Food and beverages
- Emoción Pass
- The return to Madrid will be at approximately 23:15-00:15, when El Sueño de Toledo show ends (depending on the season, the show ends at different times), arriving at 00:30-01:30.