Get to know the archaeological site of Palenque, Chiapas, one of the most popular places for tourists, explorers, historians, and archaeologists for over three centuries.
Palenque, Agua Azul, & Misol-Ha Waterfall Tour
- Adult from San Cristobal de las Casas Ages +12
- Child from San Cristóbal de las Casas Ages 3-11
- Adult from Tuxtla Gutiérrez Ages +12
- Child from Tuxtla Gutiérrez Ages 3-11
- Adult from Palenque Ages +12
- Child from Palenque Ages 3-11
- Infant Ages 0-2
Venture on a captivating journey through the natural wonders and ancient mysteries of Mexico’s Chiapas region. This tour takes you to three remarkable destinations, starting with the mesmerizing Agua Azul Waterfalls. Immerse yourself in the warm waters of these breathtaking falls and marvel at their vibrant blue hues, creating a serene oasis amidst lush surroundings.
Next, go into the heart of the tropical jungle to discover the hidden gem of Misol Ha Waterfalls. Surrounded by verdant foliage, these cascades offer a tranquil escape and a chance to connect with nature’s splendor. Feel the mist on your skin as you stand in awe of the towering waterfall, a testament to the raw power of water and time.
Finally, uncover the secrets of the ancient Maya civilization at the awe-inspiring Archaeological Site of Palenque. Step back in time as you explore the magnificent ruins, adorned with intricate carvings and steeped in history. Wander through the ancient city, marvel at the imposing temples, and envision the lives of the Maya people who once called this place home.
Throughout the tour, you will discover the rich cultural and natural heritage of these remarkable sites. Prepare to be enchanted by the ethereal beauty of Agua Azul, the tranquility of Misol Ha, and the awe-inspiring ruins of Palenque. Immerse yourself in the magic of these destinations, where nature’s splendor and ancient mysteries converge to create an unforgettable journey.
- Swim in the warm waters and witness the stunning blue hues of Agua Azul Waterfalls
- Explore the tropical jungle surroundings and marvel at the majestic Misol Ha Waterfalls
- Uncover the ancient mysteries of the Archaeological Site of Palenque
- Immerse yourself in the rich cultural and natural heritage of Chiapas
- Experience the seamless blend of natural wonders and ancient history
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Tour operator (Spanish)
- Entrance fees to the attractions
- Food and drinks
- Optional gratuities
Please bear in mind that there are three different departing spots: San Cristóbal de las Casas, Tuxtla Gutiérrez, and Palenque. You have to select the one from where you want to be picked up. Also, this tour is only provided in SPANISH.