If you want to visit the Tulum and Cobá Ruins, swim in a cenote and have opportunity to walk through the most iconic streets of Playa del Carmen, this is your tour!
- New solidary tour!
Discover Unexplored Yaxunah Mayan Ruins & Chichen Itza
- Adult from Cancun +12 years old
- Child from Cancun 3 - 11 years old
- Adult from Playa del Carmen +12 years old
- Child from Playa del Carmen 3 - 11 years old
- Infant 0 - 2 years old
Live a unique archeological experience rediscovering Yaxunah and Chichen Itza!
Can you imagine what the first explorers who found the ruins of Chichen Itza must have felt? With this guided tour we will take you to the protected archaeological site of Yaxunah. Only with this tour will you have access to these untouched ruins hidden in the jungle. Support a local Mayan community that is in charge of protecting this piece of Mexico’s Mayan heritage. This tour is full of hidden secrets, unnamed pyramids, and the thrill of discovering history.
We will depart early in the morning from Cancun. We will be met by a local guide from the Mayan community and shown the secrets of Yaxunah. For centuries, the jungle has been claiming the pyramids, now we will be part of their rediscovery. At the end of the exploration, we will visit the village of Yaxunah where we will get to know the community. We will enjoy some free time to explore the area on our own and recharge our energies.
After that, we will go to the New Wonder of the World, Chichen Itza. We will see firsthand the comparison between the untouched ruins of Yaxunah and the restored ruins of Chichen Itza. Our certified professional guide will tell us the stories, myths, and secrets of the UNESCO-protected archaeological site and we will become experts on the Mayan culture.
- Be amazed by the breathtaking pyramids of Chichen Itza
- Get to know the secrets of unexplored Mayan ruins
- Enjoy exclusive access to Yaxunah
- Support a local Mayan community and the preservation of Mexican culture
- Learn about the Mayan culture from a professional guide and a local Mayan community
- Bilingual guide
- Round transportation
- Entrance to Yaxunah
- Food and drinks
- Tips or souvenirs
- Chichen Itzá tax (35 USD) per person (only credit card payment)
Bring mosquito repellent, sunscreen, sunglasses, a hat or cap, and cash.
- Plaza las Perlas, Playa del Carmen
- Crown Paradise MP (GO MART VILLAS DEL REY)
- Beach Palace MP (BUS STOP)
- Presidente Intercontinental PARADERO
- PARADERO HOLIDAY INN-LAS PERLAS
- Oasis Smart Hotel