If you want to visit the Tulum and Cobá Ruins, swim in a cenote and have opportunity to walk through the most iconic streets of Playa del Carmen, this is your tour!
Discover Unexplored Yaxunah Mayan Ruins & Chichen Itza on a private tour
- Private tour starting at
Live a unique archeological experience rediscovering Yaxunah and Chichen Itza!
Can you imagine what the first explorers who found the ruins of Chichen Itza must have felt? With this guided tour we will take you to the protected archaeological site of Yaxunah. Only with this tour will you have access to these untouched ruins hidden in the jungle. Support a local Mayan community that is in charge of protecting this piece of Mexico’s Mayan heritage. This private tour is full of hidden secrets, unnamed pyramids, and the thrill of discovering history.
You will depart early in the morning from Cancun and Playa del Carmen. Your first stop will be the New Wonder of the World, Chichen Itza. Your certified professional guide will tell you the stories, myths, and secrets of the UNESCO-protected archaeological site and you will become an expert on the Mayan culture.
You will meet a local guide from the Mayan community and you will be shown the secrets of Yaxunah. For centuries, the jungle has been claiming the pyramids, now we will be part of their rediscovery. You will see firsthand the comparison between the untouched ruins of Yaxunah and the restored ruins of Chichen Itza.
After that, you will go to a sacred cenote where you will have the chance to refresh yourself in its waters. Don’t miss the delicious Mexican buffet lunch and the tequila tasting!
Book now your Yaxunah Tour & Chichen Itzá
- Be amazed by the breathtaking pyramids of Chichen Itza
- Get to know the secrets of unexplored Mayan ruins
- Enjoy exclusive access to Yaxunah
- Support a local Mayan community and the preservation of Mexican culture
- Learn about the Mayan culture from a professional guide and a local Mayan community
- Private roundtrip transportation
- Private professional guide
- Live commentary in English or Spanish
- Entrance fee to Yaxunah and Chichen Itza Archeological Sites
- Entrance fee to a sacred cenote
- Buffet lunch
- Tequila tasting
- Chichen Itza Tax (35 USD)
- Mandatory life vest
Please, contact us to provide the name and address of your hotel. Bring mosquito repellent, sunscreen, sunglasses, a hat or cap, and cash.