During your visit to Madrid, get to know Spanish art up close and walk around the most important works in the history of the art of all times!
Private Tour to Prado Museum
- Private Tour Per person starting at:
Do not miss the opportunity of visiting the National Art Museum of Spain, one of the most visited in the world. In the Prado Museum, you will learn about the history of the museum and be surprised by the art collection in the place. Since it was inaugurated, in 1819 and throughout its history, it has fulfilled the high mission of conserving, exhibiting and enriching all collections and works of art which are closely linked to the history of Spain and constitute one of the highest manifestations of artistic expression of recognized universal value.
Our private guide will explain Spanish Art from the 16th to the 19th centuries, going through different cultural movements, not only in Spain but throughout the world. This huge building of neoclassical architecture surrounded by fantastic gardens houses more than 7,500 paintings and 1,000 sculptures. The museum is a treasure trove of iconic works, and a sight to see. Take your time to view works by famous artists such as Francisco Goya, El Greco, Titian, and Peter Paul Rubens.
Discover and explore the halls and galleries and learn how these talented people created their art and the message behind it!
- Discover the history of artworks such as `Las Meninas´ and `El Jardín de las Delicias´
- Learn thousands of facts about the artists and artwork, thanks to our professional tour leader
- Get to know the most important artists from the XVI to the XIX century
- Entrance to the Museum
- Private professional guide
- Transportation to and from the hotel