Have the opportunity to enjoy New York, one of the most culturally diverse cities in the world full of contrasts between its different boroughs and 8.5 million residents! Discover the amazing neighborhoods of the city and watch around the most important landmarks from the iconic New York!
Niagara Falls Tour from New York Day Trip
- Adult Ages 12+
- Child Ages 3-11
- Adult (Only transportation) Ages 12+
- Child (Only transportation) Ages 3-11
Experience the Niagara Falls Tour from New York
Your day begins with an early morning departure from Times Square in Manhattan. You travel by comfortable motorcoach with your bilingual tour guide, enjoying the scenic landscape of upstate New York on your journey north.
Upon arrival at your destination, you begin experiencing the adventure, beauty, and natural wonder of Niagara Falls on board the historic Maid of the Mist boat cruise or, when the Maid of the Mist is not running, from other observation points such as Gorge Walk or others available based on the weather conditions.
Enjoy spectacular views of the Niagaras falls from New York
During your visit, you learn about the interesting history of these mighty waters and enjoy spectacular views of the falls from different vantage points. You have the opportunity for lunch on your own, souvenir shopping, and explore the beautiful Niagara Falls State Park. After an unforgettable experience and wonderful memories, you will be back at Times Square in Manhattan.
We personally recommend wearing comfortable clothing and walking shoes while on tour.
Book the Niagara Falls Tour from New York Day Trip
Niagara Falls Tour from New York Day Trip Highlights:
- Experience the beauty of the three waterfalls that make up Niagara Falls
- Aboard the Maid of the Mist boat (if you choose the option)
- Admire the view from George Walk or Terrapin Point
- Learn the history of this natural wonder
Included in Niagara Falls Tour from New York Day Trip:
- Professional bilingual guide (English and Spanish)
- Round-trip transfer from New York City
- Tickets to the Maid of the Mist boat cruise (usually May – October based on ice conditions), or to the Gorge Walk (access is subject to weather conditions) (if you choose the option)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- According to US laws and regulations, children under 3 years old must be seated in child seats, but bus drivers are not required to provide them. Amigo Tours will not be responsible if you are unable to access the bus. To ensure that your child has a seat, you must bring your own. We can try to get one if you let us know well in advance
- Please note that the Maid of the Mist boat cruise operates seasonally, usually between May and October (exact dates are subject to ice conditions), and is replaced in the off-season, depending on accessibility, by views from other observation points such as Gorge Walk, Terrapin Point, or others (access is subject to ice and weather conditions). The day’s itinerary is subject to traffic conditions and may be modified due to time constraints. When necessary in the spring and summer, ponchos are provided (you may get a little wet!).
- Also, if you choose the only transportation option note that it only includes a round-trip transfer from the meeting point in New York to Niagara Falls.