Don’t miss the opportunity to spend a day visiting one of the most historic cities in the United States: Boston. We depart from NYC and stop at The Woodbury Commons Premium Outlets on the way back.
Spanish Guided Tour to Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Tour
- Adult Ages 12+
- Child Ages 3-11
- Infant Ages 0-2
Visit the Statue of Liberty and the Museum of Immigration on Ellis Island
No trip to New York would be complete without visiting and seeing one of the most famous monuments in the world: the Statue of Liberty and the Museum of Immigration on Ellis Island.
Since 1886, the Statue of Liberty has hosted millions of people in New York City and the United States. You will get up close and personal with this international symbol, the story behind the statue and how it came to be on Liberty Island.
Tour includes reserved priority access to the islands, a professional New York licensed guide who will escort you through both islands, access to the Statue of Liberty Museum and the Museum National Immigration Office on Ellis Island.
On Ellis Island, you will learn about the journey of the millions of immigrants who passed through the island between 1892 and 1924, arriving in the United States in search of a better life.
Due to site regulations, your guide may not be able to accompany you inside the Museums. However, he / she will offer a full explanation of what you will experience within.
On days where the volume of visitors may be higher, such as: holidays, there may be long lines to enter the ferry, monument or museums.
• Learn about the history of the Statue of Liberty and the Immigration Museum on Ellis Island
• Stunning views of New York City and the Skyline from Liberty Island
• Learn more about the history of the United States from the 19th to the 21st century.
• Visit the museum of the Statue of Liberty
• Professional licensed guide.
• Guided tour in Spanish
• Tickets for the ferry to Liberty and Ellis Island with priority access through the security filter.
• Pick up and drop off from the hotel
• Food and drink