Have the opportunity to enjoy New York, one of the most culturally diverse cities in the world full of contrasts between its different boroughs and 8.5 million residents! Discover the amazing neighborhoods of the city and watch around the most important landmarks from the iconic New York!
Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Tour
- Adult Ages 12+
- Child Ages 3-11
- Infant Ages 0-2
Explore the History and Symbolism of the Statue of Liberty
Since 1886, the Statue of Liberty has welcomed millions of people in New York City and the United States. You will get up close and personal with this international symbol, the history behind the statue and how it came to be on Liberty Island.
The tour includes reserved priority access to the islands, a professional New York licensed tour leader who will escort you through both islands, and access to the Statue of Liberty Museum and the National Immigration Museum on Ellis Island.
Discover the Journey of Millions of Immigrants at Ellis Island
At Ellis Island you will learn about the journey of the millions of immigrants who passed through the island between 1892 and 1924, coming to the United States in search of a better life, looking for the well-known `American Dream´.
Due to regulations, your tour leader may not be able to accompany you inside the Museums and in some areas. However, it will offer you a complete explanation of what you will experience inside and will provide you with an audio guide so that you have all the information.
In short, a unique experience that will immerse you in the culture and history of this incredible city!
Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Tour Highlights:
- Learn about the history of the Statue of Liberty
- Stunning views of New York City and the Skyline from Liberty Island
- Learn more about the history of the United States from the 19th to the 21st century
- Visit the museum of the Statue of Liberty
Included in Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Tour:
- Reserved priority access on the ferry to the islands
- Professional New York licensed guide
- Guided tour in Spanish and English
- Tickets for the ferry, Statue of Liberty Museum and Museum National Immigration Office of Ellis Island
- Pick up and drop off from the hotel
- Food and drink
Due to site regulations, your guide may not be able to accompany you inside the Museums. However, they will offer a full explanation of what you will experience within.
Also, on days when the volume of visitors may be higher, such as holidays, there may be long lines to enter the ferry, monument, or museums.