Ticket to Templo Mayor
- Adult Ages 12+
- Child Ages 3-11
Discover the main temple of the Aztecs with a skip-the-line entry ticket to Templo Mayor
Enjoy skip-the-line access to the main temple of the Aztecs in Mexico City and see the ancient temple of Tenochtitlan and its collection of historical objects from Mexico’s rich history. Explore the museum within the Temple, and visit each of the 8 rooms, including those rooms dedicated to different Aztec gods.
Experience Museo del Templo Mayor Mexico City, a museum that contains vestiges of the ancient Templo Mayor of Tenochtitlan and has an impressive collection of up to 7 thousand objects. Marvel at the many artifacts in the museum, which were designed to complement the archeological zone.
Visit each of the 8 rooms that make up the museum, and learn more about the south rooms dedicated to Huitzilopochtli, the Solar God of War, and to the north, to Tlaloc, the God of Rain.
Learn about the Temple and the Greater Temple Enclosure, which were the center of Mexica religious life as well as the symbol of the achievements of the Aztecs against their enemies; each temple is dedicated to a different god, and walking through its walkways will make you discover more of the history of the Aztec culture.
• Explore the ancient Mexica temple turned historical museum
• Discover secrets of pre-Hispanic Indigenous cultures of Mexico
• Travel back to the ancient Aztecs era in the heart of Mexico City
• Skip-the-line to start exploring the museum as soon as you arrive
• See different rooms of the temple, each dedicated to ancient gods
• Skip-the-line entrance ticket