La Sagrada Familia Tour
- Adult Ages 12+
- Child Ages 3-11
- Adult w/ Tower Access Ages 12+
- Child w/ Tower Access Ages 3-11
- Infant Ages 0-2
Regardless of your beliefs, this cathedral is a must-see for its striking architecture, art, and history within its walls. During your tour, you can explore the facades and interior of the basilica and acquire essential knowledge about the symbolism behind the Holy Family as an expression of Christian ideology and faith through the stone construction.
In this temple, witness an exaltation of the Family of Nazareth as a model for a united family. Christians, especially Roman Catholics, can recognize the tenets of their faith. Everyone can find the keys to understanding the Christian religion within the walls of the Sagrada Familia: the history of the church, the sacred scriptures, the tradition of dedication to the saints, and Christian doctrine and worship.
Walk inside this holy church and witness the brilliant and spectacular colors of the stained glass windows that shine on the white stone that covers the space. Look up at the ceiling and admire the hundreds of pillars that resemble intertwined tree branches.
Before the end of the tour, be sure to visit the crypt of Antoni Gaudí, the architect who designed the basilica and worked on it until his death in 1926. You will have a unique experience!
- Learn about the history of the construction of the Sagrada Familia
- Get to know the impressive architecture of Gaudí
- Admire the impressive stained glass windows
- Professional Guide in English or Bilingual (English and Spanish) depending on the option chosen
- Tickets to Sagrada Familia
- Access to the towers (if you select this option)
- Optional tips
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Access to the towers is optional. They can only be accessed if you choose the option when booking the tour. Also, tower access may be closed on the day pf the tour due to bad weather conditions like rain or wind.