Visit Girona and Sitges on a tour where you can admire the main attractions of two of the most incredible cities in Spain.
La Sagrada Familia Tour
- Adult Ages 12+
- Child Ages 3-11
- Adult w/ Tower Access Ages 12+
- Child w/ Tower Access Ages 3-11
- Infant Ages 0-2
Enjoy a Guided Tour of the Sagrada Familia in Barcelona!
Regardless of your beliefs, this cathedral is a must-see for its striking architecture, art, and the history within its walls. During your tour, you can explore the facades and interior of the basilica and acquire essential knowledge about the symbolism behind the Holy Family as an expression of Christian ideology and faith through the stone construction.
In this temple, witness an exaltation of the Family of Nazareth as a model for a united family. Christians, especially Roman Catholics, can recognize the tenets of their faith. Everyone can find the keys to understanding the Christian religion within the walls of the Sagrada Familia: the history of the church, the sacred scriptures, the tradition of dedication to the saints, and Christian doctrine and worship.
- Essential knowledge
- History of the church
- Tradition of dedication to the saints
- Impressive architecture
- Bilingual guide (simultaniously in English and Spanish)
- Tickets to Sagrada Familia
- Optional tips
- Access to the towers (only included in the Tower Access option)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off