If you want to visit two of the most iconic ruins in Quintana Roo, swim in a cenote and taste a typical Mexican buffet lunch, this is your tour!
4×1 Tulum, Cobá, Cenote, Buffet & Playa del Carmen Tour
- Tour with Cancún Meeting Point
- Tour with Cancún Hotel Pick up
- Tour with Riviera Maya Hotel Pick up
- Infant (0-2) Free
If you want to visit the Tulum and Cobá Ruins, swim in a cenote, and have the opportunity to walk through the most iconic streets of Playa del Carmen, this is your tour!
Get to know Cobá, one of the largest Mayan Cities of the Classic Period. There, be able to climb the Nohoch Mul, the highest pyramid of Yucatán, and get to know the history of this archeological zone and how the people used to live there.
After admiring the views, have a break at a cenote and get over the heat with a refreshing swim in this magical place. Then we are ready to taste an amazing Mexican buffet lunch.
Experience in relative solitude one of Mexico’s most famous Mayan sites, which served as a port to the Caribbean Sea. As you admire Tulum’s stunning setting and soak up the ancient majesty, learn about its history and enjoy personalized attention from your professionally certified guide.
To end the trip, visit Playa del Carmen, on the Caribbean shore, and have free time to walk its pedestrian streets, enjoying its particular atmosphere and its craft and designer shops.
- Visit the archeological site of Tulum and Coba in one day
- Relax in a magical Cenote
- Visit Playa del Carmen at your own pace
- Enjoy a delicious buffet lunch
- Round transportation
- Bilingual Guide
- Ticket to Tulum
- Ticket to Cobá
- Admission to Cenote
- Buffet Lunch
- Free time in Playa del Carmen (not included if departure is from Riviera Maya)
- Tips (optional)
- Life vest (mandatory)
- Taxes (6 USD)
If you choose the option from Riviera Maya or from Cancún with Hotel Pick up, please provide the name of your hotel.
If you select the option with meeting points in Cancún, please check the available meeting points:
- Crown Paradise MP (GO MART VILLAS DEL REY)
- Beach Palace MP (BUS STOP)
- Presidente Intercontinental PARADERO
- PARADERO HOLIDAY INN-LAS PERLAS
- CRAZY HOT COYOTE