This is one of our most vibrant tours! Visit the famous “Blue House” and admire the majestic architecture of the National Autonomous University of Mexico.
Teotihuacán & Basílica de Guadalupe + Xochimilco, Coyoacán & Frida Kahlo
- Adult Ages 12+
- Child Ages 3-11
Make the most of your trip to Mexico City with this Super Saver tour that includes the main attractions in the city and its surroundings in two days
Embark on a 2-day trip through Mexico City, accompanied by an expert local guide. Explore the archaeological site of Teotihuacán, visit the Sanctuary of Guadalupe and the Frida Kahlo Museum, and take a boat ride in a trajinera through the Xochimilco canals, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Tlatelolco, Guadalupe Sanctuary, and Teotihuacán Pyramids. Begin in Tlatelolco and learn about the 3 main historical periods of Mexico: Pre-Columbian, Spanish Colonial, and Modern. Visit the Basilica de Nuestra Señora de Guadalupe, dedicated to the patron saint of Mexico.
Explore the archaeological site of Teotihuacán, the UNESCO-listed “birthplace of the gods,” which contains the Pyramid of the Sun, the third-largest pyramid in the world. Admire the pyramid and stroll along the 2.5-mile (4 km) Avenue of the Dead, admiring the serpentine carvings at the Temple of the Feathered Serpent.
Coyoacán, National University, Frida Kahlo Museum and Xochimilco. On the second day, walk through the cobbled streets of Coyoacán before visiting ¨Blue House¨, also known as the Frida Kahlo Museum. Visit a cooperative store that helps local Mexican artisans. Immerse yourself in the work of this prominent Mexican artist before visiting the National University of Mexico, built in 1551 and home to several murals by Diego Rivera. Once in Xochimilco, you will learn about its history and the meaning of the Nahuatl word, “Place of Flowers“. Ride aboard a trajinera and navigate the Aztec canal system that once connected pre-Columbian towns and villages.
You will live a unique 2-day experience and you will learn key points in the history of an entire country at the hands of our local guide!
- Learn about the religious importance of the Basilica of Guadalupe
- Visit the two important archaeological sites in Mexico: Teotihuacán and Tlatelolco
- Get to know the channels of Xochimilco in a trajinera and visit the colonial neighborhood of Coyoacán
- Immerse yourself in the magical world of Frida Kahlo while visiting her museum
- Let yourself be admired by the impressive murals by Juan O´Gorman in Ciudad Universitaria
- Comfortable transportation
- Entrance to Teotihuacán and Frida Kahlo Museum
- Trajinera boat ride
- Food & Beverages
- MIGA CAFE, Calle Liverpool 174 at 08:20 a.m.
- Behind the Palace of Fine Arts (Hidalgo Ave.) at 8:50 a.m.
- MIGA CAFE, Calle Liverpool 174 at 07:50 a.m.
- Behind the Palace of Fine Arts (Hidalgo Ave.) at 08:20 a.m.
Note: The date you choose upon booking is for the Teotihuacan and Guadalupe Shrine tours. The Xochimilco and Frida Kahlo tour is taken the following day.
Due to COVID restrictions, some areas of Teotihuacán may be closed.