Visit one of the main colonial cities in Mexico: San Miguel de Allende in Guanajuato. See impressive architecture, the beautiful market, and historical landmarks.
Freixenet Wine Cellar & Pena De Bernal Tour
Visit a Vineyard in Querétaro
If you are staying in Mexico City, do not miss the opportunity to visit a vineyard in Querétaro. Here you can learn about winemaking, where you will taste some delicious appetizers, and of course, an exquisite and unique wine. In addition, you will visit the Peña del Bernal, which is one of the largest monoliths in the world.
We will leave in the morning from our meeting point, in Mexico City. On the way, you can see the beautiful countryside of central Mexico, and you will be able to admire its beautiful and colorful landscape. We will arrive directly at the Peña del Bernal, where you will have 45 minutes to admire the landscape and take pictures. You will be before a volcanic formation 288 meters high with more than 10 million years of history!
Discover the Peña del Bernal and the Magical Town of Bernal
Then, we will descend to Bernal, the Magical Town. There you will have free time to shop and stroll through its beautiful streets. Later we will go to the Freixenet winery to take a tour of its winery at a depth of 25 meters and receive an explanation about the winemaking process. On a guided tour, we will learn details about the history of the winery and the importance of this exquisite type of wine. We will taste three wines and a plate of five mixed `tapas´ during the tour. To end the afternoon, we will have free time to go around the winery one last time and take the last pictures.
Definitely, it is a unique experience that combines gastronomy and culture that you cannot miss!
Book now your Freixenet Wine Cellar & Pena De Bernal Tour
- Impress yourself with the colonial architecture
- Visit one of the largest and oldest monoliths in the world
- Learn about the production of wine and the importance of this winery
- Explore a cellar more than 25m. deep
- Taste wine and delicious local food
- Roundtrip transportation from the meeting point
- Visit Peña de Bernal
- Bilingual guide
- Entrance to the Freixenet Winery
- Tasting of three wines
- Food: 5 mixed tapas
- Tour of the cellar at 25m. deep
- Optional gratuities
- Pick up & drop off in hotels
- Wine tasting is allowed only for 18+ years old
- MIGA CAFE, Calle Liverpool 174 at 6:20 am
- Hostel Amigo at Isabel la Católica 6:50 am