New York City is one of the most culturally diverse cities in the world and full of contrasts between its different boroughs and 8.5 million residents.
Day Trip to Niagara Falls from NYC
- Adult Ages 12+
- Child Ages 3-11
- Adult (Only transportation) Ages 12+
- Child (Only transportation) Ages 3-11
See a Natural Wonder of the World
Your day begins with an early morning departure from Times Square in Manhattan. You travel by comfortable motorcoach with your bilingual tour guide, enjoying the scenic landscape of upstate New York (travel time is approximately 7 – 8 hours, each way, with one rest stop) on your journey north.
Upon arrival at your destination, you begin experiencing the adventure, beauty, and natural wonder of the Niagara Falls on board of the historic Maid of the Mist boat cruise or, when the Maid of the Mist is not running, from other observation points such as Gorge Walk or others available based on the weather conditions.
During your visit, you learn about the interesting history of these mighty waters and enjoy spectacular views of the falls from different vantage points. You have the opportunity for lunch on your own, souvenir shopping, and exploring the beautiful Niagara Falls State Park. After an unforgettable experience and wonderful memories, relax on board your comfortable motorcoach for the return to Times Square in Manhattan, arriving back between 11 p.m. – midnight.
Don’t forget to take photos, as not only do our guides like having their picture taken, but you will also want to capture each incredible moment of your tour in order to share your personal experience with friends via social media or with family back home. We personally recommend wearing comfortable clothing and walking shoes while on tour.
Please note: The Maid of the Mist boat cruise operates seasonally, usually between May and October (exact dates are subject to ice conditions), and is replaced in the off-season, depending on accessibility, by views from other observation points such as Gorge Walk, Terrapin Point, or others (access is subject to ice and weather conditions). The day’s itinerary is subject to traffic conditions and may be modified due to time constraints. When necessary in the spring and summer, ponchos are provided (you may get a little wet!).
If you choose the “Only transportation Option” please note that this option only includes round-trip transfer from the meeting Point in New York to Niagara Falls.
- Day trip to Niagara from New York City
- Get to know the beautiful Niagara Falls State Park.
- Experience the Falls from different angles.
- Comfortable transportation.
- Professional guide shares the history of the Niagara region
- Professional bilingual guide (English and Spanish)
- Round-trip transfer from New York City on a comfortable motorcoach
- Tickets to the Maid of the Mist boat cruise (usually May – October based on ice conditions), or to the Gorge Walk (access is subject to weather conditions) Only if you choose the option
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks