New York City is one of the most culturally diverse cities in the world and full of contrasts between its different boroughs and 8.5 million residents.
Private Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island Tour
- Private Tour Starting at:
Statue of Liberty
Since 1886, the Statue of Liberty has welcomed millions to New York City and the United States. On this tour, you’re able to get up close and personal to this international symbol and learn the history behind the statue and how it came to be on Liberty Island.
The tour includes priority, reserved access to the islands, a professional, licensed NYC tour guide who guides you through both islands, and access to the Statue of Liberty Museum and the National Museum of Immigration on Ellis Island.
On Ellis Island, you learn about the journey of the millions of immigrants who passed through the island from 1892 to 1924, arriving in America in search of a better life.
Due to site regulations, your guide might not be able to accompany you inside the museums. However, they offer a complete explanation of what you experience inside.
On days where the volume of visitors may be higher, such as: holidays, there may be long lines to enter the ferry, monument or museums.
- Learn about the Statue of Liberty, along with the Immigration Museum at Ellis Island.
- Enjoy impressive view of the New York City skyline from Liberty Island.
- Learn about America’s history from the 19th and 21st centuries.
- Visit the Statue of Liberty Museum.
- Professional, licensed guide
- Tickets for the ferry to Liberty Island and Ellis Island with priority entry into the screening facility
- Round-trip transfer from your hotel
- Choose your pick-up time
- Food and drinks