We will begin our visit at our meeting point, the entrance to Westminster Abbey. Live a unique tour between the most iconic landmarks of London!
Private Tour to Victoria & Albert Museum
- Private Group Price from 1 to 15 persons
- 8 People API
Enjoy a personal service while visiting the Victoria and Albert Museum. Make the most of your visit to London and take this private tour to the Victoria and Albert Museum (V&A) with a Blue Badge certified guide. This option guarantees you more personal attention and service from your guide.
This Museum is mainly dedicated to decorative arts and fine arts. It is in West London and has great resources for design students as it contains the British National Collection of Applied Arts. It was founded in 1852 as the South Kensington Museum and later renamed in 1899 in honor of Queen Victoria and her husband, Prince Albert. It occupies a Victorian building with an area of 45,000 m² and has 145 galleries. It survived WWII with only minor bomb damage.
You will be led to the most important areas of the museum with a vast and detailed explanation of the pieces and exhibitions it has to offer.
- Discover one of the most famous museums dedicated to decorative arts and fine arts
- Explore items like sculptures, ceramics and glass, and goldsmiths
- Learn about art from other countries, such as elements from Africa, India or the Far East
- Blue Badge guide
- Access to the museum
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off