Andorra and France from Barcelona One Day Tour
We will go to Andorra la Vella, on a comfortable bus from Barcelona. During the trip, you will get admired the amazing landscapes of the Pyrenees. When arrived at the capital, the guide will show you the most important places in this city. Casa de la Vall, San Esteve XII century church, Dali´s watch… are a few landmarks that will show you the history of the place.
You will also learn about its political situation, the importance of its natural world, and one of its most famous attractions, its ideal skiing tracks. Due to this, Andorra la Vella attracts athletes and ski fans from over the world! After the guided tour, we will leave you at Meritxell´s avenue to enjoy this magic street and have free time to try some food or go shopping!
From here, we will ride to Pas de la Casa. The trip will offer you to sightsee a full mountain range of more than 160 species of endemic trees. In Pas de la Casa, you will be between two countries. This border crossing between France and Andorra is very well known for its skiing tracks. You will see the highest port in the Pyrenees and the Grandlvalira winter sports resort. You will have the chance to step into another country and take magnificent pictures from its great viewpoint!
We will return to Barcelona after a day full of nature and culture. You can´t miss the opportunity to bring out your more exploratory side!
- Have the opportunity to visit 3 countries in only one day
- Admire the marvelous landscapes of the Pyrenees
- Discover the history and culture of Andorra la Vella
- Step into two countries at the same time in Pas de la Casa
- Get to know the importance of skiing in this place
- Transportation from the meeting point
- Bilingual guide (simultaneously in English and Spanish)
- Optional tips
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
We recommend that you bring your passport with you, since you will be entering a new country and it may be necessary when crossing borders.