Roman Colosseum, Forum & the Palatine guided tour
- Adult +12
- Child 3-11
- Infant 0-2
Explore the Colosseum where the ancient Romans seek entertainment, the origin of the gladiators’ fame. Be brave and choose the tour option that grants you access to the Arena like a real gladiator. The Roman Colosseum is one of the New 7 Wonders of the World and a must-see on the list of any traveler.
The Colosseum was the place of public entertainment in Roman times. Up to 50,000 spectators gathered here to watch gladiatorial games, sea battles or animal fights. Its interior was divided into five levels in which attendees were separated according to social class: their social rank increased the closer they were to the arena.
Get to know the Roman forum, the center of all the civic life in ancient Rome. People from all around the Roman Empire went to the Forum where trade and politics took place, justice was dispensed, the gods were worshiped and social relations developed.
Visit the old imperial residence, Palatine Hill. Explore its ruins and enter the Palatine Museum where you will find pieces and artifacts that will help you better understand the essence of the ancient Romans.
- Discover the marvelous Colosseum, one of the most impressive structures of the Roman Empire, and learn about their entertainment methods
- Feel like a real gladiator looking for fame while you enter the ancient Arena
- Stroll through the Roman forum and learn about the ancient Romans’ way of life
- Explore the Palatine ruins and discover the mysteries of the imperial residence
- Professional guide in English
- Entrance to the Colosseum
- Entrance to the Colosseum’s Arena (if option selected)
- Entrance to the Roman Forum
- Entrance to the Palatine Hill
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks