Visit two of the most incredible places in Madrid, Cibeles Palace and Retiro Park, on this unique walking tour!
Private Tour to Toledo & Segovia
- Private Tour Per person starting at:
Begin your day in Toledo, where you will admire the view from the San Martín bridge, in the `Mirador del Valle´. You won’t forget the image of this amazing city surrounded by the Tajo river. Our professional guide will take you through the historic center, explaining more about the events that have taken place in this city over the centuries. Discover the vestiges of Muslims, Jews, and Christian cultures, that lived in harmony for a long time. Upon arrival, you have some free time to try some of Toledo’s gastronomic specialties on your own. Right after that, you start the walking tour at `Plaza de Zocodover´, the heart of the city, and from there you pass by the most important points such as `Calle Comercio´, the Cathedral, `Santo Tomé´, or `Santa María la Blanca´.
After some free time, the next destination will be Segovia, where you can have lunch on your own. Don´t forget to try the famous Segovian suckling pig! You will get to see the aqueduct of Segovia, the symbol of the city about 15 km in length. From that point, the aqueduct enters the city until it reaches Plaza de Díaz Sanz, for more than 167 arches in all. We will also visit Azoguejo Square and the iconic Alcázar.
There is no doubt that this is a tour where you learn a lot about history, architecture, and construction on your visit to Madrid. It’s your opportunity to visit two spectacular cities in just one day!
- Take photos of the San Martin bridge, which was destroyed by the architect’s wife so that he could redo the project that was wrong
- Walk through the streets of Toledo’s historic center, where Jews, Muslims, and Christians once lived together
- Surprise yourself with the roman architecture and the Aqueduct that still stand after 19 centuries
- See the beauty of the Alcazar in Segovia, which inspired Walt Disney to design his famous Disney Castle
- Transportation from the meeting point
- Bilingual guide (simultaneously in English and Spanish)
- Tickets to the monuments
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off