Ticket to Mayan Museum in Cancún
- Adult Ages 12+
- Child Ages 3-11
Skip the lines and visit the Mayan Museum of Cancun: an exhibition space dedicated to the Mayas.
Just entering the Cancun Mayan Museum is an artistic experience. The entrance is decorated with sculptures of Jan Hendrix that represent the surroundings of the region on a water surface.
The exhibition space is composed of three halls of eight meters high. The showrooms within the walls feature coated glass, which allows a magnificent view of the forest of San Miguelito and the Nichupte lagoon. The Cancun Mayan Museum houses one of the most significant archaeological collections of the Mayan culture in the world
The Visit to the Museum also includes access to the archaeological site of San Miguelito. This site consists of structures that held wooden houses and palms, where families lived during the last years before the arrival of the Spanish conquistadors.
• Be amazed by the remains of one of the most significant cultures in the world
• Learn the history of the ancient and fascinating Indigenous Mayan Culture
• Explore the archaeological site of San Miguelito with included site access
• Admire the views of the forest of San Miguelito and the Nichupte Lagoon
• See one of the most extensive collections of Mayan artifacts in the world
• Skip-the-line entrance ticket
• Taxes and other payments
• Food and drinks