Enjoy the crystal clear water of Cozumel with this tour and snorkel at the most beautiful of the crystal clear waters of Cozumel.
Cozumel Snorkel Tour, El Cielo Bay & Playa Mia Beach Day
- Adult Ages 13+
- Child Ages 3-12
- Infant Ages 0-2
Snorkeling day in Cozumel
Seize the day and venture to snorkel over the beautiful Palancar Reef. Don’t miss the opportunity the swim around the beautiful local coral and maybe encounter animals such as the angelfish, crabs, lobsters, sunfish, and even sea turtles.
We will meet at Playa Mia’s reception booth, inside the downtown pier terminal, and aboard the catamaran. Then, we will sail through the splendid Caribbean waters directly to Palancar Reef. Our PADI-certified snorkel master will instruct us on properly using the snorkel equipment.
After a magical experience of drift snorkeling over the famous reef, our next destination will be El Cielo Bay, Cozumel. El Cielo Bay is internationally known as the paradise on Earth named after the incredible sky-blue ocean and the starfish that inhabit it. Once we had spent a heavenly time at the beach, we will go to Playa Mia Beach Club.
Relaxing at the beach, we will please ourselves with an exquisite lunch. From this moment on, it is up to us enjoy our time as we want. There are many services and attractions included we could do in the beach like water bicycling, volleyball, soccer, ping-pong, pedal boats, kayaks, or we might simply swim in the ocean and take a sun bath. Finally, it will be time for us to navigate back to the pier where we will continue seizing the day independently.
Explore Palancar Reef, El Cielo Bay & Playa Mia Beach Club in this Cozumel Snorkel Tour
- The minimum age to participate in the snorkel activity is 8 years old.
- The snorkeling activity could be canceled due to bad weather.
- Snorkel over the famous Palancar Reef.
- Sail on a Catamaran through the Caribbean Sea.
- Visit El Cielo Bay, sanctuary for starfish and other protected species.
- Enjoy a day at the beach with numerous activities available.
- Bilingual certified dive master
- Marine transportation
- Food: lunch (veggie option available)
- Drinks: water, sodas, alcoholic beverages
- Full snorkeling gear; disposable snorkel mouthpiece
- Entrance to Playa Mia
- Pick up and drop off at hotels
Days of Operation: Monday to Saturday
Playa Mia Reception Booth at 10:30 a.m.
Cozumel Fiscal Pier Operation – Av. Rafael E. Melgar 1, 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., México.
Duration: 6 hours