Skip the lines and get inside one of the most memorable royal castles in Europe, the Royal Palace of Madrid, on this afternoon tour.
Prado Museum & Royal Palace One Day Combo Tour
- Adult Ages 12+
- Child Ages 3-11
- Infant Ages 0-2
This one-day tour takes you to the best cultural attractions in Madrid, the Prado Museum and the Royal Palace.
We will start the tour in the morning at the Prado Museum. Discover the most important museum in Madrid from the hand of a professional guide that will explain to you the main pieces of the museum, the most important artists, and the history and circumstances behind their masterpieces.
In the afternoon, visit one of the most important royal palaces in Europe, the Royal Palace of Madrid, which used to be the residence of the Spanish Royal Family. Today, it is used exclusively for receptions, ceremonies, and official events. The Royal Palace is also called Palacio de Oriente due to its proximity to the Plaza de Oriente, which is on the eastern side of the palace. Our visit includes a tour of the main rooms of the Royal Palace, such as the Arms Square, the Throne Room, the Gala Banquet Hall, or the Royal Chapel.
Enjoy these two important buildings in Madrid and learn about the city’s history with our local guide.
Our visit also includes a tour of the following areas:
- Official Lounges: Grandiose, well-preserved and stylish, each room has its own personality.
- Royal Armouries: Armor, shields, and weapons of all kinds are part of this collection, one of the most important in the world.
- Discover the iconic `Las Meninas´ by Velázquez
- Visit one of the oldest European royal residences
- Enjoy the views of Madrid from `Plaza de Oriente´
- Tickets to Prado Museum and Royal Palace
- Bilingual guide (simultaneously in English and Spanish)
- Optional tips
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
We kindly remind you that the Royal Palace has the right to close due to an official event. Also, between tours, you will have free time on your own. The guide may not be the same for both tours.